DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   On eBay Soon--ME's 1898 to 1934 Complete (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/144511-ebay-soon-mes-1898-1934-complete.html)

Earl February 12th 06 10:54 PM

On eBay Soon--ME's 1898 to 1934 Complete

Here it comes -- Model Engineer Volumes 1 to 70, 7 feet when stacked,
about 200 pounds with packing, 40,000 pages. No covers or ads, all
volumes with index. Henry Greenly, LBSC, Edgar T. Westbury, they're all
there.

Will be listed as a 10 day listing starting on 17 Feb 06. Will ship
outside the US by FedEx surface.

If you wonder if your favorite project is in there, there's an on-line
index at

http://www.itech.net.au/modelengineer/

Please do not email me asking about a pre-listing deal, or to cut the
auction short after it starts, I'm too old for such games :-) Other
questions welcome.

Cheers,

Earl

Earl February 17th 06 07:04 PM

On eBay Soon--ME's 1898 to 1934 Complete

Listed. Item number 7009293998

Cheers,

Earl