DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Scooter Libby: "Cheney made me do it!" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/144207-re-scooter-libby-cheney-made-me-do.html)

[email protected] February 10th 06 05:38 PM

Scooter Libby: "Cheney made me do it!"

Even though I'm glad to hear the news because I think the current
President is basicaly a stomach*, would you at least put "OT" in front
of the title please? This is at least supposed to be a group about
metalworking, and all these political posts do is generate flamewars.
At least this way they are easier to ignore. Please ease up on the
cross posting.

(*i.e. everything he touches turns to ****)

Leo Lichtman February 10th 06 06:10 PM

Scooter Libby: "Cheney made me do it!"

wrote: (clip) would you at least put "OT" in front
of the title please? (clip
Even without the OT "disclaimer," it's pretty easy to see it's not going to
be about metals. What I object to more are on-topic posts where the subject
doesn't give you a clue, like, "How about that?" or "A good one." (Both
ficticious examples.)