DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   air compressor advice (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/144021-air-compressor-advice.html)

[email protected] February 9th 06 03:24 PM

air compressor advice

It's probably an unfair question but does anyone recognise these, are
they a good make at a fair
price...http://www.airlines-pneumatics.com/w...ctCode=S020121

Cannot seem to find Ch comp anywhere else unless of course they are
just re-branded.
Thanks

Don Foreman February 9th 06 06:23 PM

air compressor advice

On 9 Feb 2006 07:24:35 -0800, "
wrote:

http://www.airlines-pneumatics.com/w...ctCode=S020121

CH may be Campbell Hausfeld.

Andy Asberry February 9th 06 09:56 PM

air compressor advice

On 9 Feb 2006 07:24:35 -0800, "
wrote:

It's probably an unfair question but does anyone recognise these, are
they a good make at a fair
price...http://www.airlines-pneumatics.com/w...ctCode=S020121

Cannot seem to find Ch comp anywhere else unless of course they are
just re-branded.
Thanks

VTM makes Saylor Beale knock offs that are sold under many brands. I
have three. They have worked well for me. I can't tell from the photos
you reference whether they may be the same.
http://www.vtmcompressors.com/html/eng/f_home.htm

[email protected] February 11th 06 06:33 AM

air compressor advice

Thanks to you both for the advice.

[email protected] February 11th 06 08:32 AM

air compressor advice

Hi,

I'm not absolutely sure, but it reminds me of one I had a few years
ago. If it's the same, then it should work okey as long as the
temperature isn't dropping to much.

Johan

http://hem.bredband.net/b104311/
http://hem.bredband.net/b100761/

Gary February 11th 06 04:28 PM

air compressor advice

Looks like a re-branded unit. I`ve seeb similar looking pump units on
several different makers machines. The pictures not to clear but the pump
unit looks like a cast iron unit from India.

oups.com...

price...http://www.airlines-pneumatics.com/w...ProductCode=S0