DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Follow up OT - RC Electric planes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/143803-follow-up-ot-rc-electric-planes.html)

Steve Walker February 8th 06 02:32 AM

Follow up OT - RC Electric planes

Okay. Doesn't sound as bad as the info I posted makes it out to be. Saw
some ducted fan electric stuff. Looks cool. More research being done. I
may start out with a cheapo to get the hang of planes again. It's been
over 20 years since I last controlled one. A crash with a hand built one
because of someone's linear amplified CB got me out of them. You know
how much it hurt the pocketbook of a teenage kid when he sees his 2
(two) .35 engines get toasted into pavement at about 40-50 knots? Saying
I was ****ed was mild.
--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)

Mickey Feldman February 10th 06 04:57 AM

Follow up OT - RC Electric planes

Electric Planes - yeah, I got one of those. Makita. Makes hampster
cage bedding like nobodys biz...uh, wait a minute....

Mickey

Bruce L. Bergman February 10th 06 04:20 PM

Follow up OT - RC Electric planes

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 04:57:26 GMT, Mickey Feldman
wrote:

Electric Planes - yeah, I got one of those. Makita. Makes hampster
cage bedding like nobodys biz...uh, wait a minute....

Mickey

Excuse me, but there's not supposed to be any 'p' in hamster bedding
- or at least not until the hamster in question has been using said
bedding for a while, and then they only add it in one corner.... ;-P

(And yes, I've been owned by a few fuzzballs. Miniature Tribbles.)

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545

Mickey Feldman February 11th 06 05:43 PM

Follow up OT - RC Electric planes

By Golly, you're right!! That's a typo. What I meant, of course was
*Hampstead*, as in

http://www.hampsteadfurniture.com/

(Not to be confused with Chip 'n' Dale'....)

Mickey