DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   funny drawing softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/143319-funny-drawing-software-screenpen-drawing-directly-screen.html)

[email protected] February 4th 06 12:06 PM

funny drawing softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!

funny softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!
http://www.download.com/Screen-pen/3...ml?tag=tab_scr

DoN. Nichols February 4th 06 10:24 PM

Warning! (Was: funny drawing softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!)

According to :
funny softwaScreenPen,drawing directly on screen!
http://www.download.com/XXXXXXXXXXXX...XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sure -- I'm going to trust a link to software posted by an
unknown from China. (Both the "From: " domain-name and the "NNTP-Posting-Host: "
equivalent in the headers confirm this.

I'm willing to bet that it is a virus -- perhaps embedded in the
drawing program, or perhaps just the virus.

I'm not even going there with a unix box, just in case they've
figured a way to use JavaScript in a platform (and OS) independent
manner.

The actual system hosting the download is in California, but I
strongly suspect that they don't know what is on their system.

So -- Beware.
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564