DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ignoramus25402: Looking for Help... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/143199-re-ignoramus25402-looking-help.html)

Joe AutoDrill February 3rd 06 03:12 PM

Ignoramus25402: Looking for Help...

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message news:...
Ignoramus13782" wrote in message
... I emailed to
, I hope that it will work. Will be
happy to help.

Thank you. Of all days for me to be having e-mail problems, today is the
day... I'll get your message, but probably not until later in the day or
even early next week. My ISP is letting me send e-mail but not allowing
me to receive. Might be a response to that new virus / worm / thing.

Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you... :)

E-mail is working now.... Can you re-send it? It wasn't in with the other
messages I received...

bob AT youthelate DOT com

Be careful with that "youthelate" spelling. It's often messed up. :)

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244