DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to Buy Left Handed 6mm Die?? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/142561-where-buy-left-handed-6mm-die.html)

Name January 30th 06 06:51 AM

Where to Buy Left Handed 6mm Die??

Hi. Does someone know where to order a left handed, 6mm die in the USA? A
month or so ago, someone pointed me to a page for drill bits with a lot of
yellow and black in the background. They had a LOT of drill bits, but I can
not remember that place. I think they had taps and dies as well.

Thanks!

[email protected] February 1st 06 08:49 PM

"Name" wrote:

Hi. Does someone know where to order a left handed, 6mm die in the USA? A
month or so ago, someone pointed me to a page for drill bits with a lot of
yellow and black in the background. They had a LOT of drill bits, but I can
not remember that place. I think they had taps and dies as well.

Thanks!

http://www.mcmaster.com/ has them. I didn't see any responses so far.
Wes S
--
Reply to:
Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie