DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bar feeding? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/142017-re-bar-feeding.html)

Cliff January 26th 06 07:32 AM

Bar feeding?

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:10:13 GMT, "paul" psevin@ _sbcglobal.net wrote:

The doom & gloom factor in this group is reaching the the limit of what I
care to bear.

And most are pro-war pro-neocon republicans I think .....
--
Cliff

P7 January 26th 06 08:32 PM

Bar feeding?

One trick pony strikes again

P7 January 26th 06 08:33 PM

Bar feeding?

One trick pony strikes again

Tamper proof January 27th 06 11:28 PM

Bar feeding?

Cliff wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:10:13 GMT, "paul" psevin@ _sbcglobal.net wrote:

The doom & gloom factor in this group is reaching the the limit of what I
care to bear.

... I think .....

Liar.

--
Ragheads - worthless pig **** eaters..
Illegal aliens - just as worthless as ragheads.

Tamper proof January 28th 06 06:51 PM

Bar feeding?

wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:10:13 GMT, "paul" psevin@ _sbcglobal.net wrote:

The doom & gloom factor in this group is reaching the the limit of what I
care to bear.

... I think .....

Liar.

... I think ....."