DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Back gear wrench for Atlas horizontal mill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/14200-back-gear-wrench-atlas-horizontal-mill.html)

Bob Engelhardt January 17th 04 08:28 PM

Back gear wrench for Atlas horizontal mill

I have an Atlas MFC horizontal mill that I'm getting back into
operation. It is missing the "back gear wrench" and I'm planning to
make one. I looks like it might be kinda' tricky getting the size and
angles right to fit into the small space.

Does anyone have this mill AND wrench, that could send me some
dimensions? Or a photograph? I have the parts list/drawings, but the
wrench drawing is too small to be much help.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Engelhardt January 18th 04 01:37 AM

Back gear wrench for Atlas horizontal mill

I realized that "wrench" is not a good word, although Atlas calls it
that. It's really kind of a small forked pry bar that is used to move
the back gear locking pin in and out.

Bob