DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Emco Maximat Super 11 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/141819-emco-maximat-super-11-a.html)

albert January 25th 06 12:13 AM

Emco Maximat Super 11

i am living in austria and just got a used Emco Maximat Super 11 with
vertical mill, the green older model (380 volt / triple phase).
but unfortunatley the electrical box is missing. the cover with the
electrical diagram is still there.
the lathe has 2 switch handles in front. what i need to know is, which
brand/type of switches are used? so i am able to buy them OEM or
similar type and rewire them myself.
does anyone have the same Emco Super 11 and could give me some infos or
send me a picture from the switches inside the e-box?

thanks,
albert