DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE TO NETWORK WITH (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/141742-looking-new-people-network.html)

[email protected] January 24th 06 04:17 PM

LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE TO NETWORK WITH

I'm looking for people who want to have REAL communication
with me about online marketing strategies.
Feel free to contact me if you're interested, but please don't
send me a bunch of advertising messages because I'm only
interested in sharing marketing ideas with you.

Please contact me at:
?subject=NEW_CONTACT

Leave the words "NEW_CONTACT" in the subject line so I know
to add your information into my contact manager.

Please include the following information when you reply:
1. Your full name
2. Valid email address
3. yahoo IM username
4. Phone number

Here is my contact information for YOUR records:

Samantha Ihde

YAHOO IM IS : SAMPLUSJONihde