DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rivett 1020S lathe information? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/14151-rivett-1020s-lathe-information.html)

Dan Cassaro January 15th 04 04:02 PM

Rivett 1020S lathe information?

Gang,
Some of you may remember the Rivett 1020S I offered on eBay. Since I didn't
get any bids at anything near what I think it's worth, I've painted it and
I'm putting it in service in my shop.
There's some good info on the web, but I really need an owner's manual.
Anyone have one they'd be willing to copy for me?
Any fellow owners out there with advice to contribute would be most welcome
as well.
Thanks,
Dan

Asp3211968 January 16th 04 01:02 PM

Rivett 1020S lathe information?

if you get any info let me now, i have posted several times with no responce.

Greg Dermer January 21st 04 01:12 AM

Rivett 1020S lathe information?

Reprints of the machine drawings and operating manual on CDROM are available
from Tony Griffiths at http://www.lathes.co.uk/

The 24 page operating manual is US$24 and the 40 pages of drawings are US$42
.. This may seem like a lot, but I know from experience that scanning
manuals is not much fun, and Tony is providing a valuable service in
offering documents on a staggering assortment of obscure machine tools.

-- Greg

http://www.depmco.com