DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DoN Nichols (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/141371-re-don-nichols.html)

DoN. Nichols January 22nd 06 12:45 AM

DoN Nichols

According to Ignoramus14946 :
I tried using the AMP hydraulic crimper to crimp some 6 gauge ring
terminals to 6 gauge wire. Worked quite beautifully, after some
initial frustration. A very nice tool, thanks to your suggestion. I am
very happy and want to say thank you.

Well -- thank you for being so gracious.

PS The seller of the #2 die did not sell it after 2 attempts, and
still does not want to sell cheaply enough.. I guess I will try to let
him waste more money on ebay fees.

O.K. I suspect that he is the one from whom I bought a couple
of sizes. His prices were working their way up at that time -- and he
may have now saturated the market at that price.

Thanks, and Good Luck,
DoN.

P.S. if you spot one for 4-0 terminals (blue) in your searches,
please drop me an e-mail. (The e-mail address which I use is
real.)
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564