DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interesting kart site (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/141101-interesting-kart-site.html)

[email protected] January 20th 06 03:46 AM

Interesting kart site

Hi guys,

Just thought you might like to see this:

http://www.aaroncake.net/projects/sm2k.htm

It's a nice site. Pity he seems to have lost interest and moved on to
other things. I wish I'd built a kart like that when I was 16 or 17,
although I did build a petrol powered robot which was pretty cool in
its own way, and you don't have time for everything :-).

Chris

steamer January 20th 06 09:01 PM

Interesting kart site

wrote:
Hi guys,

Just thought you might like to see this:

http://www.aaroncake.net/projects/sm2k.htm

It's a nice site. Pity he seems to have lost interest and moved on to
other things. I wish I'd built a kart like that when I was 16 or 17,
although I did build a petrol powered robot which was pretty cool in
its own way, and you don't have time for everything :-).

--Hey, you're not the guy who made the gas-powered walking machine
that tows a rickshaw are you? Wish I could find out more about that thing,
but I've only ever seen one photo of it..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Tom Nelson?

[email protected] January 20th 06 09:18 PM

Interesting kart site

steamer wrote:
wrote:
Hi guys,

Just thought you might like to see this:

http://www.aaroncake.net/projects/sm2k.htm

It's a nice site. Pity he seems to have lost interest and moved on to
other things. I wish I'd built a kart like that when I was 16 or 17,
although I did build a petrol powered robot which was pretty cool in
its own way, and you don't have time for everything :-).

--Hey, you're not the guy who made the gas-powered walking machine
that tows a rickshaw are you? Wish I could find out more about that thing,
but I've only ever seen one photo of it..

Sadly not. Mine was build using a lawn tractor engine and transmission,
plus steel from a scrapped trailer. Let me know if you turn up any info
on the walking machine. I'd be interested to learn more.

Chris