Old February 6th 20, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default century 125gs welder

replying to Bnwelder, gordon j cargill wrote:
Hi I just got one that is old but never used. The mig wire is hot all the
time but wire feeds correctly when the trigger is pulled and it welds fine.
Can you tell me is the welding wire hot all the time the way this machine
works or is there a problem with a contact someplace? Thanks Gordy

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...er-312056-.htm