DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PINGING Gunner (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/140439-pinging-gunner.html)

[email protected] January 16th 06 08:01 AM

PINGING Gunner

Gunner...What is the link you put up to the guy with the incredible TIG
welding pictures?

Thanks, Steve

JDS January 17th 06 12:22 AM

PINGING Gunner

wrote in message
oups.com...
Gunner...What is the link you put up to the guy with the incredible TIG
welding pictures?

Thanks, Steve

Steve,
I'm eavesdropping a bit here, but is this what you are looking for?
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/engloi.../workpics.html
There's some beautiful workmanship there.
HTH,
Jim

[email protected] January 17th 06 03:45 AM

PINGING Gunner

That's it...Thanks. -Steve

mj January 17th 06 03:12 PM

PINGING Gunner

I've used to work as a welder at a trailer manufacturer. After 8 years,
although my welding was not "bad", I rarely got anything near that
smooth and even.
That is some outstanding work.
MJ

Abrasha January 18th 06 02:57 PM

PINGING Gunner

JDS wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Gunner...What is the link you put up to the guy with the incredible TIG
welding pictures?

Thanks, Steve

Steve,
I'm eavesdropping a bit here, but is this what you are looking for?
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/engloi.../workpics.html
There's some beautiful workmanship there.
HTH,
Jim

WOW! That guy knows how to weld! Awesome.

Next to that, all the welding I had ever done looks like sloppy work.
And I thought it was good.

Goes to show you that there is still good craftsmanship out there.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com