Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default TIG inverter -- final gate drive assembly PICTURES

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 07:51:57 GMT, Ignoramus6826
wrote:

(Top posted, Ig's post snipped)

Will you be welding some aluminum soon?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Ignoramus12123 wrote:

Will you be welding some aluminum soon?

That is the hope, at least. Yes.

Having watched your progress from the very first bashing you got here
and who far you came 'till now: RESPECT!

I hope that you get it working and make a readable schematic of what you
made. ;-)

BTW:
Do I remember that wrong? Did you say that when switching the H-bridge
that the bridge is short circuited ar a short time or did I get that
wrong? Or is the output off for some mirco seconds?

Nick

--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Yeah, Nick. IMO, your "respect" is a bit premature. Pix of a cb kluge and
o'scope waveforms do not a "final gate drive assembly" make. But he got his
name on RCM again, didn't he?

Bob Swinney