DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Cookies for Gunner (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/137631-ot-cookies-gunner.html)

Cliff December 29th 05 09:54 PM

OT - Cookies for Gunner

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:24:27 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I mean, we're headed the other way ourselves, aren't we? What the hell is
the 4th Amendment next to a really great telephone spy network, eh?

So Ed, been spied on recently?

Checked your computers lately?
Found any NSA cookies?

If they really are good can you even hope to find them OR
ANY NSA spyware?
And if the NSA is bad should they be being paid all those billions
to spy on you?

http://www.wired.com/news/wireservic...w=wn_tophead_4

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._spying29.html
--
Cliff

John Scheldroup December 30th 05 01:52 AM

OT - Cookies for Gunner

wrote:

I mean, we're headed the other way ourselves, aren't we? What the hell is
the 4th Amendment next to a really great telephone spy network, eh?

So Ed, been spied on recently?

Checked your computers lately?
Found any NSA cookies?

If they really are good can you even hope to find them OR
ANY NSA spyware?
And if the NSA is bad should they be being paid all those billions
to spy on you?

http://www.wired.com/news/wireservic...w=wn_tophead_4

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._spying29.html
--
Cliff

Even more secret then NSA, CIA, Army, Air Force Inteligence... GS8

John