DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   9"SB lathe bed part... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/137337-9-sb-lathe-bed-part.html)

Al A. December 27th 05 10:54 PM

9"SB lathe bed part...

Hi All,
Anyone here interested in a chunk of lathe bed and tailstock end foot
from a 9" SB lathe? This was left over from an old 9" flatbelt SB lathe
that had the bed cut off in order to utilize the headstock for a special
purpose machine. The foot is good of course and the piece of bed (~12"
long) might be good for a fixture (or anchor, or weapon, etc.) or
something. Use your imagination!

A pic is located he

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../SBbedpart.jpg

That is a 6" scale laying accross the Vee ways, for scale.

I have no delusions that this is obscenely valuable, will accept
whatever it it worth to you plus shipping (from NE Mass-a-chew-sets).
I am guessing it weighs 20 lbs or so.

I just hate to send this sort of stuff to the scrap yard or landfill
if there is someone who would use it.

Thanks for looking,
AL A.