Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve

Default Very annoying!

"ThinkSolveDo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I found this tool and was wondering IF it had any uses in machining. It
is a marker with a KNIFE in it (see www.colorcutter.com). It cuts and
marks at the same time. They sell it for crafting but I noticed they
also have alcohol based versions and that is permanent like a Sharpie
marker so it will work on metal.

I am wondering if there is any practicle use for this in machining? I
ordered a sample but currently am not exactly sure what I will do with
it. Any ideas?

Isn't it annoying....... john UK diy 7 December 19th 05 11:52 PM
AFCI Fuse - is so annoying Zean Smith Home Repair 15 November 11th 05 11:45 PM
Terribly annoying road noise [email protected] Home Ownership 14 February 6th 05 05:29 PM
New Toshiba 27 inch Tv has annoying horizontal lines Theo Electronics Repair 3 January 15th 05 07:49 PM
New lights, noisy ballast- it's annoying. IRONDOG Home Repair 6 May 14th 04 06:54 PM