DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Chainsaw sharpening (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/136348-chainsaw-sharpening.html)

[email protected] December 19th 05 11:36 PM

Chainsaw sharpening

G'day,
I think there was a thread here a while back about
sharpening chainsaws. How do I find it? It's a Stihl with about 18"
chain. Tia
Regards,
Mac

ATP* December 20th 05 01:32 AM

Chainsaw sharpening

wrote in message
G'day,
I think there was a thread here a while back about
sharpening chainsaws. How do I find it? It's a Stihl with about 18"
chain. Tia
Regards,
Mac

Go to Google and search groups with relevant keywords.

[email protected] December 20th 05 01:53 AM

Chainsaw sharpening

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:32:06 -0500, "ATP*"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
G'day,
I think there was a thread here a while back about
sharpening chainsaws. How do I find it? It's a Stihl with about 18"
chain. Tia
Regards,
Mac

Go to Google and search groups with relevant keywords.

Damn! Shoulda thoughta that myself. Tired. Just off night shift.
Thanks.
Mac