DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Making 4-11/16 Holes in Al Panel (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/13529-making-4-11-16-holes-al-panel.html)

Rileyesi December 15th 03 07:26 PM

Making 4-11/16 Holes in Al Panel

I need to make some holes in an aluminum instrument panel. The panel is 1/8
inch thick

Gunner December 15th 03 09:44 PM

On 15 Dec 2003 19:26:36 GMT, (Rileyesi) wrote:

I need to make some holes in an aluminum instrument panel. The panel is 1/8
inch thick

Im happy for you. I need to replace the front wheel bearing in the
drivers sided front.

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives