Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MyOldStove

Default Re-Enamel Stove burner tops & Grates

Have a gas stove with grey ceramic coated flat discs on top of burners,
same colored enameled cast iron grates. Enamel has become chipped & in
some areas or dics, burned off?? Anyone have an idea how I can
re=enale these, or who does this sort of stuff commercially?
TIA -- Rick

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Engelhardt

MyOldStove wrote:
Have a gas stove with ... enameled cast iron grates. ...

I'm pretty sure that those grates are porcelainized and that it is not
something that is commonly repaired. Porcelain is glass-like and is
melted on. Bob