DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cool tool dealer (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/132161-cool-tool-dealer.html)

daniel peterman November 21st 05 08:57 AM

cool tool dealer

perhaps you know this place already. Just a little help for this guy's
biz
www.murphyjunk.com
Nicely organized and well run
El Cajon ca 619 444 7717
he has a billion tons of of really cools stuff and I have no stake in
it at all
Just check out this place if you need something because he prolly has
it.

[email protected] November 21st 05 03:33 PM

cool tool dealer

Yeah it's spam, but it's pretty cool spam:)

Gunner Asch November 21st 05 05:47 PM

cool tool dealer

On 21 Nov 2005 07:33:30 -0800, wrote:

Yeah it's spam, but it's pretty cool spam:)

Ive been to Murphy's. Neat place, a bit pricey though in a lot of the
stuff.

Apex is much much better....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

BillP November 21st 05 11:38 PM

cool tool dealer

Ive been to Murphy's. Neat place, a bit pricey though in a lot of the
stuff.

Apex is much much better....

Have an addy, Gunner?

Thx... Bill

mj November 22nd 05 11:55 AM

cool tool dealer

Yeah, this was my same thought. I spent almost an hour looking at this
place.
Mike

Gunner November 22nd 05 03:53 PM

cool tool dealer

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:38:22 -0700, BillP wrote:

Ive been to Murphy's. Neat place, a bit pricey though in a lot of the
stuff.

Apex is much much better....

Have an addy, Gunner?

Thx... Bill

Bring your lunch when you go...

http://www.apexelectronic.com/contact.htm

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

BillP November 22nd 05 10:11 PM

cool tool dealer

Apex is much much better....

Have an addy, Gunner?

Thx... Bill

Bring your lunch when you go...

http://www.apexelectronic.com/contact.htm

Gunner

Thx, Gun!!!

Bill

william_b_noble November 23rd 05 05:27 AM

cool tool dealer

for electronics, I've had good luck with Ford Electronics, in Santa Ana,
CA - 714-521-8080