DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   grinding wheels (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/13193-grinding-wheels.html)

Hoyt McKagen November 30th 03 04:49 AM

grinding wheels

Have about a dozen NEW MSC 8" wheels in various grits and hardnesses. Am
not running shop much if at all and doing no grinding. Would like to sell
these. Think they ran about $11 each; will discount. Write for details.

Regards, Hoyt McKagen

To prevent virus propogation, please don't put this addy in your book
Belfab CNC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/belfab/belfab.html
Best MC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/best.html
Camping/Caving - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/caving.html
Two-Wheel-Tech List - http://batwings.freeyellow.com/2whfaq.html
It's called 'Mad Cow Disease' because 'PMS' was already taken.

jon banquer November 30th 03 07:18 PM

grinding wheels

"Hoyt McKagen" wrote in message
Have about a dozen NEW MSC 8" wheels in various grits and hardnesses. Am
not running shop much if at all and doing no grinding. Would like to sell
these. Think they ran about $11 each; will discount. Write for details.

Regards, Hoyt McKagen

To prevent virus propogation, please don't put this addy in your book
Belfab CNC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/belfab/belfab.html
Best MC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/best.html
Camping/Caving - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/caving.html
Two-Wheel-Tech List - http://batwings.freeyellow.com/2whfaq.html
It's called 'Mad Cow Disease' because 'PMS' was already taken.

Hoyt,

It's been a long time since you have posted. Hope you will
consider posting more. Even if your not in the shop, I'm
sure some stuff in that very mechanical mind of yours would
be a welcome change for me to read. :) Hope you had a nice
Thanksgiving and hope you doing well.

jon