DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pinging Errol Groff - Thanks! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/12982-pinging-errol-groff-thanks.html)

Colin Gibson November 21st 03 05:39 AM

Pinging Errol Groff - Thanks!

Hi Errol

Sorry I had to choose this route to extend my thanks. Your email
address just bounces back. I received the Shaper CD and I am well
pleased with it. Worth the $$$'s.

Thanks
Colin

Errol Groff November 21st 03 10:02 PM

Pinging Errol Groff - Thanks!

Hmmmm. I don;t know why the address should bounce. The darn spam
seems to have no trouble finding me! It is REALY getting out of hand.
I am using Mailwasher and thought that it would start thinning out the
glood but so far no joy. Manbe I am not doing something that nees to
be done.

Anyway, I am pleased that you like the CD. I just got a dozen or so
more manuals that I will be adding as time permits.

Errol Groff