DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Acetylene Torch care (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/129399-acetylene-torch-care.html)

ContreteArtist November 15th 05 02:05 AM

Acetylene Torch care

Since you can't use oil based products on Acetylene torches, what would
be the best way to keep your torches and tips clean?

What is used as a thread sealer on the stems? I can see something that
looks like graphite but I can't tell for sure.

What would you use as a lubricant for the valve screw?

Has anyone ever changed the diaphragm in their own Oxygen Regulator?

Thanks - Greg