DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for a new Cole Drill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/129209-source-new-cole-drill.html)

[email protected] November 13th 05 06:23 PM

Source for a new Cole Drill

I've been a good boy this year and was going to ask for a Cole Drill
for Christmas. I wanted to get a new one with all the parts (including
the piece to drive it with a cordless drill). I looked at Guy
Lautard's page and he no longer has them. Does anyone know of a source
(website or phone number) for a new Cole Drill setup?

Thanks,
Terry

Bob Gentry November 13th 05 11:44 PM

Source for a new Cole Drill

On 13 Nov 2005 10:23:13 -0800, wrote:

I've been a good boy this year and was going to ask for a Cole Drill
for Christmas. I wanted to get a new one with all the parts (including
the piece to drive it with a cordless drill). I looked at Guy
Lautard's page and he no longer has them. Does anyone know of a source
(website or phone number) for a new Cole Drill setup?

Thanks,
Terry

Try

Cole Tool Sales