DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   UK Ramsell Nabier electric furnace for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/128166-uk-ramsell-nabier-electric-furnace-sale.html)

Andrew Mawson November 6th 05 09:05 PM

UK Ramsell Nabier electric furnace for sale

I am am selling my Ramsell Nabier electric furnace to make room for
more foundry equipment. This is an electric radiant furnace running
off domestic mains 13amp single phase supply. It came from a
metallurgy laboratory and certainly seems to be 'the business'.
Complete with a brand new crucible and pouring spout it has a fancy
'three term control' temperature controller allowing rate of heating
as well as final temperature to be controlled and monitored. I've used
it for aluminium and bronze but I believe it is rated up to 1300 deg C

http://tinyurl.com/ctwo8

AWEM