Default Aluminum tubing fittings.

I looking at producing miniature football goals for kids using aluminum
tubing. Is there an aluminum equilivant for the metal castings (the
ones with allen grub securing screws) in aluminum??

PL

Check out the small boat repair businesses and perhaps the travel
trailer/motor home repair places.

Several years I inherited a boat from my father and started to restore
it. Had aluminum tube rail in front 1/2 of the boat. Was in pretty bad
shape. I found all the tube and fixtures, angle and tee, that I needed
at a boat repair shop.

Good luck with your project!

Paul

carl mciver

Go look in the EMT electrical conduit section of your big box store.
You might find something that works for you, since EMT can be joined with
either grub screw fittings or compression fittings.

"habbi" wrote in message
| Some commercial tents are held up with aluminum poles and fitting like you
| describe
|
| wrote in message
| oups.com...
| I looking at producing miniature football goals for kids using aluminum
| tubing. Is there an aluminum equilivant for the metal castings (the
| ones with allen grub securing screws) in aluminum??
|
| PL

Brian Lawson

"habbi" wrote in message
| Some commercial tents are held up with aluminum poles and fitting like you
| describe
|
| wrote in message
| oups.com...
| I looking at producing miniature football goals for kids using aluminum
| tubing. Is there an aluminum equilivant for the metal castings (the
| ones with allen grub securing screws) in aluminum??
|
| PL

Ask for "pull 90's", as they are stronger than the regular 90's.
Available in "T's" also.

crimping/bending aluminum tubing? John Doe Metalworking 3 November 8th 05 06:46 AM
Aluminum wiring... Roy Metalworking 15 February 20th 05 07:20 PM
Soldering aluminum tubing to steel sheet metal Racer X Metalworking 8 May 15th 04 12:16 AM
Help: I need a source for flush corner fittings for square tubing William Snyder Metalworking 1 March 5th 04 11:16 PM
on a side note: Putting a bend in 6061 aluminum tubing Blackout Metalworking 1 August 29th 03 07:57 PM