PrecisionMachinisT

Default O T chain hoist

"Aaaa Aaaa" wrote in message
Cant find a tool/equipt discuss
I have old budgit 2 ton three phase electric roller chain hoist I
would like to sell/trade.
Any ideas beside ebay?

Local Classified Ads perhaps...

Fwiw, I'm guessing it's probly gonna be kinda heavy to ship, and so ebay
might not really be the best place.

Also, I've crossposted this over to rec.crafts.metalworking--thinking you
may be able to hook up with someone locally if you would disclose your
general geographic vicinity...

--

SVL

Karl Townsend

I could use one. Might cost a lot to ship to Dassel, MN. Where are you?

Karl

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Aaaa Aaaa" wrote in message
Cant find a tool/equipt discuss
I have old budgit 2 ton three phase electric roller chain hoist I
would like to sell/trade.
Any ideas beside ebay?

Local Classified Ads perhaps...

Fwiw, I'm guessing it's probly gonna be kinda heavy to ship, and so ebay
might not really be the best place.

Also, I've crossposted this over to rec.crafts.metalworking--thinking you
may be able to hook up with someone locally if you would disclose your
general geographic vicinity...

--

SVL

Simple chain hoist question Christopher Tidy Metalworking 15 October 11th 05 08:29 PM
Chainsaw chain sharpening granpaw Metalworking 43 September 30th 05 03:59 AM
F.S. chain hoist electric williamhenry Metalworking 0 September 8th 05 12:48 AM
Chainsaw oil Bill R Woodturning 29 April 2nd 05 04:57 AM
Yale Electric Chain Hoist Question MP Toolman Metalworking 3 July 13th 04 08:24 AM