DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bridgeport Boss Needs New Home (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/128028-bridgeport-boss-needs-new-home.html)

Jon Petrzelka November 5th 05 09:44 PM

Bridgeport Boss Needs New Home

We have a bridgeport Boss 3 that has been sitting in the corner for
about three years, we need the space, it needs a new home. We are open
to offers, we are located about 70 miles north of Seattle Wa.

Gunner November 6th 05 12:00 PM

Bridgeport Boss Needs New Home

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:44:54 GMT, Jon Petrzelka
wrote:

We have a bridgeport Boss 3 that has been sitting in the corner for
about three years, we need the space, it needs a new home. We are open
to offers, we are located about 70 miles north of Seattle Wa.

Average price of a Boss in California, running or not, is about
$500-900

Just a heads up for those interested. They make marvelous retrofit
millers if the original guts are bad.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry