DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   storage tubes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/128023-storage-tubes.html)

[email protected] November 5th 05 05:09 PM

storage tubes

I would like to store drills and taps in clear plastic tubes withend
caps.
Anybody have a source? Tnanks peter

Greg Krynen November 5th 05 05:15 PM

storage tubes

If they are small like under 4 inches long you can use tubes like bead
stores sell. Fire Mountain Gems online lists them.

oups.com...

Doug White November 5th 05 05:46 PM

storage tubes

If they are small like under 4 inches long you can use tubes like bead
stores sell. Fire Mountain Gems online lists them.

wrote in message
roups.com...
I would like to store drills and taps in clear plastic tubes withend
caps.
Anybody have a source? Tnanks peter

Brownells used to sell kits with 3' tubes you cut to length & lots of
caps. The tubes came in several diameters.

Doug White

Grant Erwin November 5th 05 06:02 PM

storage tubes

wrote:

I would like to store drills and taps in clear plastic tubes withend
caps.
Anybody have a source? Tnanks peter

Interesting, I've just been wondering about getting tubes for a bunch of cutting
torch tips I just got, don't want those to get knocked around .. GWE

Got ya both covered at www.caplugs.com

Lots of handy stuff like you need......

HTH
Jeff

Got ya both covered at www.caplugs.com

Lots of handy stuff like you need......

HTH
Jeff

Looks like you have web site problems. The home page loads but almost
all the links are broken.
--
Jim

jimmy November 6th 05 09:42 PM

storage tubes

wrote:

I would like to store drills and taps in clear plastic tubes withend
caps.
Anybody have a source? Tnanks peter

Try a Google on "square plastic tubing". The square shape keeps
things from rolling and allows them to be stacked.

Did that search when a link in this thread wouldn't work past the
home page.

--
Jim