DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Acu-rite DRO scale (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/127624-acu-rite-dro-scale.html)

Dave November 2nd 05 03:48 PM

Acu-rite DRO scale

Does anyone have dimensions of the alignment bracket that is used when
installing an AR-5 DRO scale, which holds the reading head bracket to
the scale case at the proper distance? How does it attach to the
reading head? I can't picture how it works.
Just got two scales for my '67 Bridgeport J-head, and can't find any
references in the archives other than the installation manual (which
talks about it, but doesn't show it).

Thanks much,

Dave

Karl Townsend November 2nd 05 05:57 PM

Acu-rite DRO scale

Why don't you go right to the horse's mouth?

Howie Green , tech. support at Accurite, may be the best tech. help person
I've ever dealt with from any company any product period. 800.344.2311 ext.
1718

Karl