Default Derbyshire Elect Lathe

I have a Derbyshire elect (SN 1596) watchmakers lathe with 2 beds (1
with 2 posts, the other with 1), headstock, collet holding tailstock,
derbyshire compound cross slide, jacobs chuck, 3-jaw Burnerd chuck,
derbyshire faceplate chuck, 10mm collet set (20 piece), 2
cutting/grinding attachment tools and a few other pieces. This is
pretty much a complete set (everything is marked "derbyshire made in
USA" except the burnerd chuck) my grandfather gave to me years ago and
I've had it in the closet.

I'm trying to get an idea of what this set is worth. If anyone has any
info or is interested in buying the set please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim

Boris Beizer

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Derbyshire elect (SN 1596) watchmakers lathe with 2 beds (1
with 2 posts, the other with 1), headstock, collet holding tailstock,

Let's have some pictures, please.

Boris

--

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email bsquare "at" earthlink.net