Default printing options for my store

Im looking to do some custom print work for my crafts store and came
across this printing company online, they look pretty decent and called
them and they seemed to know what they are talking about but I was
wondering if anyone else had any experiences with them? Whitaker and
Frost Printing www.wfrost.com?

Basement damp proof options? Antony UK diy 4 July 27th 04 05:13 PM
Query about the fluing options of a W-B Greenstar Rhys UK diy 4 June 22nd 04 04:04 PM
Thermal sto Ian Tracey UK diy 5 April 19th 04 04:04 PM
Baxi Barcelona with thermal Store Rick Hughes UK diy 5 December 14th 03 03:49 PM
Cylinder v thermal store IMM UK diy 51 August 19th 03 05:30 PM