Default Power tools - best value ?

I usually buy Milwaukee aor Makita drills and saws but their are a few
other models I would seldomly use but would like to have. Which of
the lower end brands Crafstman , Ryobi and the knock- offs like
Nikota, Coleman, HF - Chicago Electric have ball /roller bearings ?
-thanks
GTO69RA4

Totally goes tool by tool. You'll find better cheapies with some sleeve
bearings sometimes, and real cheap junk with sealed ball bearings. Most of the
Craftsman power tools are Ryobis, with DeWalt making the most expensive
Indutrial line. All the DeWalt and a few of the Ryobis have all BBs.

Personally, it's a good thing to look for but I wouldn't buy a tool _only_
because of the bearings. A lot of the generic stuff can be a pile of garbage
other than that.

What kind of tools are you looking to get?

GTO(John)

I usually buy Milwaukee aor Makita drills and saws but their are a few
other models I would seldomly use but would like to have. Which of
the lower end brands Crafstman , Ryobi and the knock- offs like
Nikota, Coleman, HF - Chicago Electric have ball /roller bearings ?
-thanks

FS: 110V portable isolating transformer for power tools etc. Mike Tomlinson UK diy 2 May 24th 04 06:31 PM
Hitachi Power tools Jim White UK diy 30 May 12th 04 11:46 PM
Why 110v power tools? Parish UK diy 63 March 26th 04 10:12 PM
Fake labelled Power Tools StealthUK UK diy 3 September 12th 03 10:37 PM
FS 240v Professional Power Tools jerrybuilt UK diy 1 August 21st 03 07:21 PM