DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Redefining the DRO ... or the YADRO-files part#4 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/126418-redefining-dro-yadro-files-part-4-a.html)

Nick Müller October 24th 05 03:35 PM

Redefining the DRO ... or the YADRO-files part#4

Hi!

Redefining the DRO? Yes, you can redefine YADRO (that stands for "Yet
Another DRO") with it's own built-in programming language. You can write
your own macros for special tasks like a hole circle in a tilted plane
or an hole-oval, milling cams, or or or ...

Currently, I have written a config file (that contains the code) for a
mill.

YADRO is free for private use.

Have a look at part 4 he
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de/werks...ro/part_4.html

Ask any questions here, I'm listening to you.

Enjoy!
Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models