DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electrical newsgroup? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/125917-electrical-newsgroup.html)

Christopher Tidy October 22nd 05 01:38 AM

Electrical newsgroup?

Hi,

Anyone know if there is an active Usenet group where electricians hang
out? I want to ask about those three phase sockets I discussed here a
while back.

Chris

JensenC October 22nd 05 03:38 AM

Electrical newsgroup?

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know if there is an active Usenet group where electricians hang
out? I want to ask about those three phase sockets I discussed here a
while back.

Chris

alt.engineering.electrical perhaps

Christopher Tidy October 22nd 05 05:06 AM

Electrical newsgroup?

JensenC wrote:
"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message

Hi,

Anyone know if there is an active Usenet group where electricians hang
out? I want to ask about those three phase sockets I discussed here a
while back.

Chris

alt.engineering.electrical perhaps

Thanks Iggy and Jensen. I'll try both those groups.

Chris

Anthony October 22nd 05 04:08 PM

Electrical newsgroup?

Christopher Tidy wrote in
:

Hi,

Anyone know if there is an active Usenet group where electricians hang
out? I want to ask about those three phase sockets I discussed here a
while back.

Chris

alt.engineering.electrical
Very active group of some good folks