DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need a Cast iron foundry in northern VA area (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/125376-need-cast-iron-foundry-northern-va-area.html)

C.W. Thomas October 18th 05 04:07 PM

Need a Cast iron foundry in northern VA area

Hi;
Thanks for reading this. I have a friend who is looking for someone to cast
him a copy of a fireplace damper. If you are within 2 hours of northern
VA.and would be interested, please email me.

THanks;
C.W. Thomas

HotRod October 18th 05 04:16 PM

Need a Cast iron foundry in northern VA area

Why not just ship it? Might still be cheaper. We have a small foundry in my
home town (Ontario) that might do it?