DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PING: Dave Hinz (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/125036-ping-dave-hinz.html)

t October 16th 05 08:52 AM

PING: Dave Hinz

Dave, a while back you said you could post some pics for me a key
cutter. i've got the pics now, and i've just posted the narrative.

could you email me at with your email so i can shoot
you the pics?

Thanks,

cus

Dave Hinz October 17th 05 04:10 PM

PING: Dave Hinz

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:52:17 GMT, t wrote:
Dave, a while back you said you could post some pics for me a key
cutter. i've got the pics now, and i've just posted the narrative.

No problem.

could you email me at with your email so i can shoot
you the pics?

Oddly enough, every post I write has the real one:

Send me the images and I'll put them up at:
http://www.duck-creek.net/guests/keycutter/
(that directory is emtpy now, obviously...)

t October 18th 05 09:19 PM

PING: Dave Hinz

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:52:17 GMT, t wrote:

Dave, a while back you said you could post some pics for me a key
cutter. i've got the pics now, and i've just posted the narrative.

No problem.

could you email me at with your email so i can shoot
you the pics?

Oddly enough, every post I write has the real one:

Send me the images and I'll put them up at:
http://www.duck-creek.net/guests/keycutter/
(that directory is emtpy now, obviously...)

silly me, i thought spamcop was a pseudomym

Dave Hinz October 19th 05 01:07 PM

PING: Dave Hinz

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:19:07 GMT, t wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Oddly enough, every post I write has the real one:
Send me the images and I'll put them up at:
http://www.duck-creek.net/guests/keycutter/
(that directory is emtpy now, obviously...)

silly me, i thought spamcop was a pseudomym

I'm sure that was in mind when they came up with the name. No, they
filter my incoming mail, block 98% or so of the spam, for something like
30 bucks a year. I run mailservers, webservers, all that infrastructure
stuff at my real job, and I just don't feel like dealing with it when I
get home, y'know?

Anyway, send me some pics, and I'll put 'em up quick as I can, certainly
the same day.

Dave

t October 20th 05 04:08 AM

PING: Dave Hinz

Dave Hinz wrote:

Oddly enough, every post I write has the real one:
Send me the images and I'll put them up at:
http://www.duck-creek.net/guests/keycutter/
(that directory is emtpy now, obviously...)

silly me, i thought spamcop was a pseudomym

I'm sure that was in mind when they came up with the name. No, they
filter my incoming mail, block 98% or so of the spam, for something like
30 bucks a year. I run mailservers, webservers, all that infrastructure
stuff at my real job, and I just don't feel like dealing with it when I
get home, y'know?

Anyway, send me some pics, and I'll put 'em up quick as I can, certainly
the same day.

Dave

thank you sir, i'll get them on the way this moment

cus

Dave Hinz October 20th 05 03:18 PM

PING: Dave Hinz

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:08:06 GMT, t wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Anyway, send me some pics, and I'll put 'em up quick as I can, certainly
the same day.

thank you sir, i'll get them on the way this moment

Got 'em, will post a note when they're up.

Dave

Dave Hinz October 21st 05 03:53 PM

PING: Dave Hinz

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:43:52 GMT, t wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Got 'em, will post a note when they're up.

thanks

They're up, have been for a while.
http://www.duck-creek.net/guests/keycutter/