DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New drawing: 12x36 Lathe T-slot Base for Harbor Freight 33274 Lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/124447-new-drawing-12x36-lathe-t-slot-base-harbor-freight-33274-lathe.html)

Richard J Kinch October 11th 05 09:27 PM

New drawing: 12x36 Lathe T-slot Base for Harbor Freight 33274 Lathe

Here is my new drawing for the T-slot base for 12x36 Harbor Freight 33274
Lathe:

http://www.truetex.com/12x36_lathe_t-slot_base.pdf

This is used to adapt Aloris-type quick-change toolholders to the lathe.

Paul T. October 11th 05 10:58 PM

New drawing: 12x36 Lathe T-slot Base for Harbor Freight 33274 Lathe

Here is my new drawing for the T-slot base for 12x36 Harbor Freight 33274
Lathe:

Richard-

That's a nice looking drawing, what did CAD tool did you draw it with and it
does it have the ability to directly save in .pdf format?

Thanks,

Paul T.

Richard J Kinch October 12th 05 01:25 AM

Paul T. writes:

That's a nice looking drawing, what did CAD tool did you draw it with
and it does it have the ability to directly save in .pdf format?

Autodesk Inventor 9. Adobe Acrobat to make the PDFs via the print driver.