DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bridgeport Wiring help? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/124180-bridgeport-wiring-help.html)

Rees2001 October 10th 05 04:00 AM

Bridgeport Wiring help?

Our school has been offered a Bridgeport Milling Machine (SN #BR-251009). It is currently wired to 3 phase 440V. I would like to know if we can wire to our existing 3 phase 208V line? If not what modifications or additions wil we need to make?

Furthermore the machine has a Prototrak CNC setup on it. Does anyone know the power needs of that? I would assume it runs on 110V but you know what they say about assuming.

Thanks
Jason