DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardinge TM parts available (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/122228-hardinge-tm-parts-available.html)

Bill September 26th 05 02:10 AM

Hardinge TM parts available

I finally got off my butt and took some parts off of a TM that I am parting
out.
These parts did not come off of a beauty queen, but I knocked off some of
the ugly.

Ive got a spindle assembly, Z axis handle assembly from hand wheel to
gear( shaft pitted some in the very center where there are no contact
points)

y axis handwheel and collar etc. no acme shaft ( havent figured how to get
it apart yet.

some powerfeed parts.

draw bar (looks like a collet closer). ( a bit ugly but should be
functional.

Will have some pictures available tommorrow afternoon.

If no interest here it will go to ebay.

I dont know whats a reasonable price for these items, you tell me.

dont know it there is any interest in the table , but I will not ship it.
I am in panhandle of texas.

This machine had no x axis and I didnt feel like paying for parts to put it
back together.

Thanks
Bill

Artemia Salina September 26th 05 07:23 AM

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:10:35 +0000, Bill wrote:

I finally got off my butt and took some parts off of a TM that I am parting
out.

I'd like to convert my TM to a UM. I think all I need is the swiveling
Y-axis parts. I don't suppose yours is actually a UM, is it?

Bill September 27th 05 12:25 AM

"Artemia Salina" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:10:35 +0000, Bill wrote:

I finally got off my butt and took some parts off of a TM that I am
parting
out.

I'd like to convert my TM to a UM. I think all I need is the swiveling
Y-axis parts. I don't suppose yours is actually a UM, is it?

Sorry no, its just a TM war production machine that had been assigned to the
GM Truck division, destined to end up on the junk heap.

Bill