Cliff

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:10:46 -0700, Stuart Grey
wrote:

Kill file the twisted bitch and be done with him. I did over a year
ago, and the IQ of the planet went up 3 points.

In gummer's bunker? LOL ....

Someone told me to do that, and to stop clogging up the group with
replies to his one liners.

Besides, you kept looking silly.

I saw ten of his one line posts after that, and added him to the file.

Hurt too much, eh?

Since then, I've had to reset my Mozilla profile and I lost the
killfile. I figured, what the heck.

Going to act like a man with lots of gay lames?

But, you're right.

Or whine like a winger?

The problem is, half of the country is like cliff.

What you don't know will not hurt you, right?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:46:06 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

In article ,
Stuart Grey wrote:

Since then, I've had to reset my Mozilla profile and I lost the
killfile. I figured, what the heck.

is being a survivalist kook somehow inimical
to proper computer skills?

Gunner.
Stewie.
Do we detect a pattern?

Ants cleaning out the kibble crumbs from the
keyboards?
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:46:52 -0700, Stuart Grey
wrote:

Liberals also can't read the 2nd Amendment without getting all confused.

By the court decisions for over 100 years based on it?

They have mock Enlish as well as mock science.

That's such a comfort. Perhaps they should switch to
http://www.engrish.com/ instead of your wingercant.
--
Cliff
Kadaitcha Man

Cliff, , the lazy, cheeseparing alien, and sheep and
cattle driver, entreated:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 02:59:42 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Ah ..... but, you see, I know a bit about the subject(s).

Words as eggs.

Like Chromium Steel? LOL ....

You were told already that any number of alloys are generically called
chromium steel, you brainless ****, blood and sperm stain on a homosexual's
bedsheets; Low-chromium steel through to high-chromium steel, and from
plain, old stainless steel, all the way through to ferritic irons and
high-nickel, austenitic steels, or superalloys. Then you back-pedalled on
carbon steels after you dissed all the facts with the only thing you have in
your pathetic armoury of 'facts', an ever-present but accurate potrayal of
yourself, the completely ****witted grin you always wear on your gormless
gob.

It is entirely your problem if you can't focus that single, beady-eye that
sits in the middle of your single, hairy, overhanging brow at the base of
your steeply sloping forehead onto facts, specifics, and exactness, you
mouth-breathing, arm-swinging, knuckle-dragging, bottom-lip-drooling,
snot-guzzling neanderthal.

--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

Cliff

wrote:

Ah ..... but, you see, I know a bit about the subject(s).

Words as eggs.

Like Chromium Steel? LOL ....

You were told already that any number of alloys are generically called
chromium steel, you brainless ****, blood and sperm stain on a homosexual's
bedsheets; Low-chromium steel through to high-chromium steel, and from
plain, old stainless steel, all the way through to ferritic irons and
high-nickel, austenitic steels, or superalloys. Then you back-pedalled on
carbon steels

??

after you dissed all the facts with the only thing you have in
your pathetic armoury of 'facts', an ever-present but accurate potrayal of
yourself, the completely ****witted grin you always wear on your gormless
gob.

It is entirely your problem if you can't focus that single, beady-eye that
sits in the middle of your single, hairy, overhanging brow at the base of
your steeply sloping forehead onto facts, specifics, and exactness, you
mouth-breathing, arm-swinging, knuckle-dragging, bottom-lip-drooling,
snot-guzzling neanderthal.

Your claimed "NASA alloy" was not a Chromium Steel.
Do you also now think that it was a Carbon Steel?
Want to try for another?

Fun ....
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:00:46 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Yes, more than a dozen. I have every one of the 19 he has sent so far.

Folks are free to stop forging posts, naturally.
--
Cliff
Kadaitcha Man

Cliff, , the snuffly, muttering sucking chest wound, and
worker of the fish trap, cried:

wrote:

Ah ..... but, you see, I know a bit about the subject(s).

Words as eggs.

Like Chromium Steel? LOL ....

You were told already that any number of alloys are generically
called chromium steel, you brainless ****, blood and sperm stain on
a homosexual's bedsheets; Low-chromium steel through to
high-chromium steel, and from plain, old stainless steel, all the
way through to ferritic irons and high-nickel, austenitic steels, or
superalloys. Then you back-pedalled on carbon steels

??

How can you squint with only one eye?

after you dissed all the facts with the only thing you have in
your pathetic armoury of 'facts', an ever-present but accurate
potrayal of yourself, the completely ****witted grin you always wear
on your gormless gob.

It is entirely your problem if you can't focus that single,
beady-eye that sits in the middle of your single, hairy, overhanging
brow at the base of your steeply sloping forehead onto facts,
specifics, and exactness, you mouth-breathing, arm-swinging,
knuckle-dragging, bottom-lip-drooling, snot-guzzling neanderthal.

Your claimed "NASA alloy" was not a Chromium Steel.

Please show where anyone ever claimed it was.

Do you also now think that it was a Carbon Steel?
Want to try for another?

Fun ....

Another what? Another netKKKopping to add to the 19 you've already sent?

[...]

Cliff

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:40:19 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Your claimed "NASA alloy" was not a Chromium Steel.

Please show where anyone ever claimed it was.

Forget your very own posts so often?
Alzheimer's?
Or you just don't know again what you were posting
about?
The later, I suspect.
--
Cliff
Kadaitcha Man

Cliff, , the tumbling, sudden bull, and wearer of leather
thongs, piped:

wrote:

Your claimed "NASA alloy" was not a Chromium Steel.

Please show where anyone ever claimed it was.

Forget your very own posts so often?
Alzheimer's?
Or you just don't know again what you were posting
about?
The later, I suspect.

BWAHAHAHAHA! You can't show where it was claimed because you imagined it,
you ****ing fruitbat. The requirement stands. Show where anyone ever claimed
such a thing.

[...]

Cliff

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:48:38 -0700, Koz
wrote:

Actually regarding the 2nd ammendment, conservatives commonly use the
argumentative fallacy that, because no one has specifically ruled that
the 2nd is not about personal ownership of guns

You probably missed Ed's posts citing court cases going back
well over 100 years.
It seems to be well established law as well as probably
being based on the reason for it in the first place and
the debate then.

As the gunnutz want it to be something else they should try
to get another ammendment passed & ratified.

Failing that, the governments have a perfect right to
regulate such things or even ban them, including
pocket nukes (arms).
--
Cliff

Default OT - Global Warming Revisited

Kirk Gordon wrote:

Here's a simple experiment, for those who are interested. Put a
small dish of water in the freezer, and also a small bag of salt. Let
them both chill completely overnight, so the water is frozen, and the
salt is equally cold. Then pour the salt on top of the ice, and leave
everything in the freezer for another few hours. Then have a look.
Because the salt was as cold as the ice, it won't have melted anything.
It'll still be sitting there on top of the ice.

Obviously you didn't try that yourself.

You should.

--

FF