Nick Hull

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

In article ,
Strider wrote:

So, what did Saddam kill all those Kurds with, flattulence?

Strider

He used poison gas supplied by the US

--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
Bray Haven

He used poison gas supplied by the US

That's how we knew he had it )
GS
Tavoni & Richard

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:14:41 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Strider wrote:

So, what did Saddam kill all those Kurds with, flattulence?

Strider

He used poison gas supplied by the US

Actually, and factually incorrect.

Cites please?

Gunner

Dan

"Tavoni & Richard" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:14:41 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Strider wrote:

So, what did Saddam kill all those Kurds with, flattulence?

Strider

He used poison gas supplied by the US

Actually, and factually incorrect.

Cites please?

Yeah, Gunner.

You make a direct statement claiming the poison gas was not supplied by the
U.S.
Cites please!

Dan

Koz

Argumentative fallacy..impossible to ever prove a negative. I agree
with your point,but at least give Mr Gunner a chance at a real answer
rather than posing an argumentative fallacy then saying "see, you
couldn't/wouldn't do it".

However, the US did sell lots of components of chemical weapons as did
France and others. The USA also was there providing targeting
information (with full knowledge) when the chemicals were being used
against the Iranians. Documented proof of this should be all over the
web and if Gunner wishes to find it, it should be easy. It appears
that the little creepies at the CIA/NSA or whatever were in WMD heaven
collecting data about spread and effectiveness of the weapons (field
trials against real people). However, there is no real proof of
this...just conjecture and rumor.

Koz

Dan wrote:

"Tavoni & Richard" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:14:41 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Strider wrote:

So, what did Saddam kill all those Kurds with, flattulence?

Strider

He used poison gas supplied by the US

Actually, and factually incorrect.

Cites please?

Yeah, Gunner.

You make a direct statement claiming the poison gas was not supplied by the
U.S.
Cites please!

Dan

Go_Chiefs

Strider wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:23:38 GMT, Go_Chiefs
wrote:

Bert wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 06:58:41 GMT, Ike wrote:

All that & you STILL can not name ONE location where WMD can be found
in Iraq.

Wake me when you have something important to say....

Ike..can you tell me where atomic bombs are found in the United
States? Have you seen one? Can you prove that they are there?

I wouldn't expect Gunner to know where any Iraqi WMD's are, or Ike to
know where any US WMD's are. But it does disturb me that the people
who are looking have been unable to find a trace of any Iraqi weapons.
Perhaps the most on-point question was asked by Hans Blix (I believe)
several months ago: How could the administration be 100% certain about
the existence of Iraqi WMD's [and in sufficient quantities to pose an
"imminent threat" to the US, I might add] and yet be 0% certain about
the location of any of them?

Bert

Actually Bert, I do Know where a few WMDs can be found.

Whiteman AFB, Missouri Has The Minuteman Missile system as well as
B-52s, & B-2s.

The only POSSIBLE Nuclear Items they have are Depleted Uranium Shell
cases that are laying all over the place from Both gulf wars.

Gunner is a Gop sheeple... Must be that Oxycontin he's using...

Ike

So, what did Saddam kill all those Kurds with, flattulence?

Strider

Your point is??? Strider in your frail attempt to prove me wrong
you again prove me CORRECT yet again...

Republican math: If Abdul has 12 boxes of Chemical weapons and he
Uses 12 Boxes then Abdul has 12 cases of Chemical weapons.

And you call ME an idiot?

Ike

Go_Chiefs

wrote:

Bert wrote:

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Welcome back Ike. Just get out of jail again? I notice its been around
30 or so days since I last saw you pop up your gopher like head.
Exhibition again? You should know by now , that exposing yourself to
others is gonna get you put in the graybar hotel. Or did you simply
miss your husband Bubba?

Hummmm I wonder..would that be some form of conjugal visit?

Gunner

Gummy,
This the BEST you can do in your feeble minded old age?
Oh well time for a response so here we go.. TRY to keep up.

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and
post another. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened
rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter
shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before
your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and
cognitive dysfunction.

It's just as well you can type, for if you had to speak your
mind, you'd be speechless. You wouldn't know Up from Down if you
had three guesses. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut
it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. Oh
well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any
rate, you live."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been
holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't
come back to you. Why don't you close your mouth before someone
sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a
pathetic loser if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered
Species list; if your weren't so fat that you look like The
Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that
makes people ask: "Damn, is it Halloween already?" Who am I
kidding? You would.

Besides Gunner, Your name means "One whose mother fornicated with
a sausage-jockeying Sherry-sipping Frenchman in a miniskirt" in
Arabic!

That said You post in a way that makes slugs and other
invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Rumor has it that
you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your
desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No
doubt, this rumor is true.

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your
thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for
non-support? You could type every thing you know on the subject
on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room
leftover for a shopping list. Oh well, at least you only charge
what your free advice is worth. You bring to mind a quote from
Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril
hair."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a
windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't
you? If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I
would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you
wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if
you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if
your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is
printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face
that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Who am I
kidding? You would.

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by
referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid
pile of prepubescent puke! I'm frankly amazed to hear that you're
married. I pray you don't breed and contaminate the gene pool.
You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a
face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would
you change to haunt a house? You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist
militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag. Calling you a
pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking
mental midget. How come you're so tall? Did your mother mate with
a giraffe? You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if
you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop
the floor. Professional, my ass. You couldn't win a cigar after
giving birth in a tobacco field in Havana, you clueless,
uber-incompetent ****wit. I like that outfit you're wearing. You
should hang on to it. It'll probably come back in style some day.
I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote
something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off you monkey molesting
baboon-humping, latex-smelling, dick-guzzling, emorrhoid-chewing,
butt-faced FRENCH ****tard." May you live a long life and be the
butt of many jokes to come.

Nuff said...

Ike

jim rozen

In article . net, Go_Chiefs
says...

a bunch of crap. This is another good reason
for gunner to quit crossposting his stuff.
No more drag-ins from teh survival ng to rcm.

Jim

please reply to: