DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Treadmill repair (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/121670-treadmill-repair.html)

Don Foreman September 21st 05 07:18 AM

Treadmill repair

Some metalworking and welding.

http://users.goldengate.net/~dforeman/treadmill_repair/

Robert Swinney September 21st 05 01:58 PM

In a word: Ingenious. Thanks for sharing.

Bob Swinney

Grant Erwin September 21st 05 06:16 PM

Smart. Last time I had to pull a blind bearing like that (just like that, in
fact) I made a tube-like thing and welded it to the bearing itself, not to what
it was pressed into. The tube stuck out the end and was easy (relatively) to
pull out. It worked, anyway. Didn't do the bearing any good but it was scrap
anyway. - GWE