DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is diff. between B'port SX and DX Ez-trak? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/121626-what-diff-between-bport-sx-dx-ez-trak.html)

spaco September 20th 05 08:51 PM

What is diff. between B'port SX and DX Ez-trak?

I am interested in getting a Bridgeport Ez-Trak one of these days, but I
don't know the difference between the SX and the DX. Can anyone help me
with this? I am using a DX at night school, but the manual for it says
it's for an SX. To make things worse for me, I bought an operator's
manual off of Ebay and it says SZ, too, but has a second copy of some of
the appendices that are a little different.
I do know that there is also an earlier EZ-Trak that doesn't have a
CRT display, but that one is apparently not either the SX or DX. I
don't want one of them anyway.

I sure would appreciate any help I can get on this. Please email me off
list at . Thank you,
Pete Stanaitis