Karl Townsend

Default GLOAT 10EEs are cheap

I guess I just bought "The Kid" his Xmas present

http://tinyurl.com/coyhx

I already have one. Couldn't let it go. Or do you think my son would have
rather gotten a harbor frieght unit G

Karl

Christopher Tidy

Karl Townsend wrote:
I guess I just bought "The Kid" his Xmas present

http://tinyurl.com/coyhx

I already have one. Couldn't let it go. Or do you think my son would have
rather gotten a harbor frieght unit G

Your kid's getting a nice Xmas present! I'd certainly rather have that
than some Harbor Freight machine.

Chris

williamhenry

sucker , that thing is barely worth 5 to 7 k down here

Fred R

Karl Townsend wrote:
I guess I just bought "The Kid" his Xmas present

http://tinyurl.com/coyhx

I already have one. Couldn't let it go. Or do you think my son would have
rather gotten a harbor frieght unit G

Karl

Ah. Glad it is going to someone who will appreciate it. I had to force
myself to stop watching the bidding just to keep it from maybe following
me home - too big, too far to Ohio. Sigh.

--
Fred R
________________
Paul Amaranth

Cool, a round dial 40's ee with the M/G set. Looks like all the covers
are there too, which is good. They tend to crack and get lost as
people abuse them through the years and are pretty near impossible to
find.

Drop me a note if you need any docs. I have pretty much the same lathe
in kit form right now (and unfortunately, it will stay that way for at
least another year).

There's a Monarch forum on the Practical Machinist website that you'll
probably want to check out.

Gunner Asch

remove .NOT to reply wrote:

I guess I just bought "The Kid" his Xmas present

http://tinyurl.com/coyhx

I already have one. Couldn't let it go. Or do you think my son would have
rather gotten a harbor frieght unit G

Karl

Ah..Dad..when do I get mine?

Gunner
(Nice score!!!)

for torturing the cat." Gunner
jw

That's what I get for going on vacation. Nice score. Just wish it
was me. Lake Elmo isn't that far away.

Oh well. I know of another one around here that has been languishing.
I should go ask the shop supervisor what it would take to free up their
floor space. . This is ammunition to low ball them.

Thanks

JW

Tom Gardner

"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT to reply wrote
in message k.net...
I guess I just bought "The Kid" his Xmas present

http://tinyurl.com/coyhx

I already have one. Couldn't let it go. Or do you think my son would have
rather gotten a harbor frieght unit G

Karl

Dear Karl,
My mother remembers you fondly and hints that you just might be my "real"
father...attached is my Xmas list...