bill

Default FA: bundle of 25 number 13 drills, 6 inches long, HSS

here's the link

I have more of these if you need more than 25 - I'll never need that
many #13 drills (at least as far as I know now). Also have some cobalt
ones (not listed on ebay yet)

bill

Martin H. Eastburn

Nice source of drill rod maybe.